- August 21, 2019 at 3:51 pm #5334Rana GoodmanKeymaster
Subject: FW: The Aging Brain: A special lecture with lunch!
Plan now to join us here at Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888 W. Bonneville Avenue on Monday, August 26th from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm for the first in a special community lecture series focused on dementia education and research.
In this talk, The Aging Brain: What We Can and Can’t Control, learn about
· The key underlying factors that cause mental decline
· The critical steps to avoid this decline and keep the aging brain healthy
· What’s real and what’s pop culture hype in the world of brain health
Attached please find a flier with a few more details and information on our highly regarded presenters.
This no-cost Lunch & Learn opportunity is open to the community, but requires a reservation to secure a lunch. Please RSVP to http://www.healthybrains.org/events or call 702.331.7042. Lunch Registration closes on Friday, August 23rd at 3:00 pm.
Anyone wishing to attend without a reservation may do so, but will not be guaranteed a lunch.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.