Thank You So Very Much…

Home/Topics/Thank You So Very Much…

Thank You So Very Much…

Home Forums I Take This Occasion Thank You So Very Much…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ann Bocchino 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

This is an open letter to all of those terrific people who voted for me and also for the other members of our New Tradition Team.  I was very sad to see that, of our team, only Karen Hadrick and I we elected to the SCA board of directors because, as a team we had some very positive and constructive changes we planned to make within our governance system.

That said, I can promise you this, both Karen and I will do our very best to work with the rest of the board in harmony and somehow convince them that some of our ideas for change are worthwhile.

I also hope that the people who spoke and wrote in such strong opposition during our campaign will be open minded enough to give us a chance to show them electing us was nothing to fear (as was written) but was in fact a chance to enhance our terrific community even more.

Again, thanks to those who had faith we would do the right thing, we won’t let you down.

Rana Goodman

Ann Bocchino
    Participant

Congratulations Rana on your election to the Board AND for being the top vote getter!  We hope the Board will allow you to do some great things for our community!

Ann and Bob Bocchino

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.