December 12, 2016 at 5:30 pm #3129Rana GoodmanKeymaster
COMMUNITY LIFESTYLE COMMITTEE
The Community Lifestyle Committee is seeking new members. The Committee’s responsibilities include monitoring and supporting SCA’s chartered clubs and reviewing and making recommendations to the BOD on charter applications for new clubs. The Committee also reviews and advises clubs on membership policies, procedures, rules and guidelines involving club operations and the use of Association facilities. The CLC works with SCA management to make recommendations regarding club operations and facilities usage by clubs.
Each member of the Committee acts as liaison to an average of 6-9 Clubs. This includes guiding new Clubs through the chartering process, advising existing Clubs on bylaw changes, reviewing the Club’s financial audit, reviewing Club Special Event requests, and working with the Clubs to resolve problems. The Committee also reviews room usage in SCA facilities. Committee members may liaison to other SCA Standing Committees as warranted.
Service on the Lifestyle Committee is arguably a most interesting and challenging volunteer opportunity.
- Must be an SCA residence owner with a valid SCA activity card
- Must be willing to serve a 2-year term and attend monthly meetings
- Should be an active, involved resident with experience in Club leadership, or involvement in other SCA volunteer service
- Possess the ability to remain objective, maintain confidentiality, and be a team player
- Exhibit leadership, facilitation and organizational skills
- Be accessible to daily email correspondence and skilled in Microsoft Word
To apply, please complete a Volunteer Application, which may be obtained on the SCA website or at the front desk in the Anthem Center, and place in the Volunteer Coordinator mailbox in the Fitness Center before January 13, 2017.
Please do not respond to this message. Use the appropriate eForm found on the website to communicate with management personnel and the web administrator. To change your email address, log in to the website and click the User Profile and make the desired changes. You may unsubscribe by unchecking the appropriate boxes in the subscriptions tab of your user profile.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.