Home/Topics/Sadly We Report Two SCA Passings

Sadly We Report Two SCA Passings

Home Forums I Take This Occasion Sadly We Report Two SCA Passings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

We received word of the passing of two of SCA favorite people this past week… Yesterday we lost a favorite of many residents, Cathy Elliott who served as front desk receptionist for many, many years.

It seems her passing was quite sudden from what one of her sons reported as a cerebral hemorrhage. Cathy will be missed by many for her winning smile that welcomed all, to her willingness to assist anyone who came through the door. God’s speed Cathy.

Also lost to SCA this past week was a favorite past committee chair, Roy Montambeau. Several years ago Roy served as chair of the Life Style Committee, now known as Community Lifestyle and was known by many as a Master Gardener. His style on the committee was soft spoken, logical and kind. He will and has been missed by me in the time he has not seen physically active in our community as I am sure he will be missed by all who knew him. Rest easy Roy in the garden up above.

Our condolences go out to Roy’s widow, Carol who unfortunately I never had the pleasure of meeting.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.