- November 5, 2017 at 3:05 pm #4220MARCIA KOSTERKAKeymaster
I hope that everyone has remembered to reset their clocks in their homes. The obvious are alarm clocks, watches and clocks on appliances. there are some less obvious ones that also have to be addressed such as:
1. the clock in your car(s)
2. the clock on your drip system
3. the clock on your thermostat(s) for heating and cooling in your home
4. the clock on landline phones
5. clocks on your microwave and oven(s)
The above list is just a few that I have personally had to reset.
The newer televisions automatically have reset to the correct time.
Computers also are automatically showing the correct time as well.
Cell phones are also showing the correct time automatically.
Alarm systems such as ADT automatically reset the current time.
If I have forgotten any clocks listed above, please feel free to comment.November 6, 2017 at 2:47 am #4224MARCIA KOSTERKAKeymaster
After I posted the above article, I had to drive somewhere. When I looked at the dashboard, much to my surprise and delight, my car automatically changed the clock without me having to do anything manually. That brought a big smile to my face!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.