Our Sincere Condolences To Claudia Stebbins & Her Family

Home/Topics/Our Sincere Condolences To Claudia Stebbins & Her Family

Our Sincere Condolences To Claudia Stebbins & Her Family

Home Forums I Take This Occasion Our Sincere Condolences To Claudia Stebbins & Her Family

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rana Goodman 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

My dear friend, and a friend to our community, Tim Stebbins passed away yesterday…. Tim, a master of  NRS 116, (Nevada Revised Statutes), was always available to advise anyone, anywhere in the Valley of the chapter and verse in NRS116 to assist them with problems they might have incurred with their respective HOA.

Quite a few years ago Tim and I started a group called Nevada Homeowner Alliance. The Alliance became known all over Las Vegas as a place to go to for referrals and assistance with Nevada HOA laws as well as a lobbying group for homeowner rights.

Tim’s memory was amazing, although I have the NRS books available at the State Legislature, he knew those statutes by chapter and verse. Often I would call or email him to give me the chapter number for this rule or that, and bless him, he always had it on the tip of his tongue.

I will miss you, Tim my friend, rest in peace.

Rana

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.