July 12, 2019 at 6:00 pm #5290Rana GoodmanKeymaster
This year has seen quite us loose quite a few well know residents from Sun City Anthem, these include two of my friends who were two of the most honorable men I have known and have been proud to call my friends…. Tim Stebbins and Bob Frank.
Bob’s memorial service will be held on Sunday, July 28th at 4:30 PM at Calvary Chapel Green Valley. The address is 2615 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89052.
In a note from Bob’s daughter Jana, she asks if you have questions or wish to communicate with her or members of Bob’s family, please correspond with her via her contact information below. She will not be will not be managing his email in a timely manner and wishes to respond to anyone who writes..
Jana Frank-Nobrega email: firstname.lastname@example.orgJuly 12, 2019 at 8:32 pm #5293DickParticipant
Bob Frank & Tim Stebbins were two of the most honest men whoever lived in Sun City Anthem.
What both endured through the cruelty of David Berman and Boards who did everything in their power to destroy them, was unconscionable.
No one should have to go through what each did…
…especially at the hands of an individual and his wife who have for years, demonstrated themselves to be two of the most destructive, crude, rude, foul mouthed, and incompetent individuals who ever populated our community.July 13, 2019 at 5:54 pm #5296DickParticipant
This latest comment from David Berman should be looked at by Sun City Anthem residents as just another disgusting attack on those who have looked at the destruction he has caused the community for years.
“Aside from noting that Mr. Johnson’s article is a miasma of distortions, misrepresentations and falsehoods, I choose not to reopen this can of worms.
“Three bloggers in this community published articles about the recent passing of Mr. Frank prior to Mr. Johnson’s delayed response, and I would hope all three of us would decide, out of respect to the memories of the deceased if for no other reason, to treat this as a closed matter and move on.”
Out of respect for Mr. Frank, I believe the three blogs who look at things through honesty and fairness, have identified a man whose years long vicious treatment toward others requires a an apology, not look for excuses for his cruelty.
To use the terminology “out of respect to the memories of a deceased”, is both hypocritical and further dramatizes “disturbed” narcissistic behavior.
“Who fits this definition of a narcissist?
1. Shamelessness: Narcissists are often proudly and openly shameless.
2. Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to “dump” shame onto others.
3. Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may “reinflate” their sense of self-importance by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
4. Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person’s ability by using contempt to minimize the other person or their achievements.
5. Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special.
Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an “awkward” or “difficult” person.
Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
6. Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests.
7. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves.
Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all.
Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations.
In the mind of a narcissist, there is no boundary between self and other.
Shame on a man who perpetuates this behavior, and even greater shame on those who support of justify it.
They all need to know that when their time on earth comes to an end, the best that will said of them is simply, “The world is now a better place.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.