GREAT NEW ITALIAN RESTAURANT OPENS

Home/Topics/GREAT NEW ITALIAN RESTAURANT OPENS

GREAT NEW ITALIAN RESTAURANT OPENS

Home Forums Let’s Talk GREAT NEW ITALIAN RESTAURANT OPENS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Patsy McCarthy
    Participant

I just discovered a great new Italian restaurant right in our own backyard.

While I was over at the Von’s center last week I noticed a new restaurant opened recently.

Prosecco Italian Oseteria is between Von’s and CVS.

A friend and I went for lunch yesterday and it was amazing.  We were greeted by the Chef/Owner and shown to our table.  They immediately brought a very cute, small brown paper bag with wonderful warm bread accompanied by an olive oil mixture with lots of herbs and a bottle of balsamic vinegar.  I ordered the Chicken Parma and substituted a small salad for the pasta.  The chicken melted in my mouth and there was a generous helping of Parma and tomato sauce on top. The chicken portion was large and I took home half to eat later.   The salad was mixed spring greens with cherry tomatoes and had a light white balsamic dressing which was delicious.  My friend had a entre size salad with chicken and she said it was delicious.  In addition she had a cup of fresh (by the cup) brewed coffee and said it was great.  After lunch she had an expresso also brewed by the cup and said it was the best she ever had.  She took a dessert home but I somehow refrained (that was a hard thing to do), so I can’t personally comment on their desserts.  However, the couple next to us ordered  cheesecake with fresh raspberries and they said it was delicious.

Service was great and non-intrusive.  They also have a deli that looked very inviting. They are open for lunch and dinner.  Phone number is 425 204 8073.

I give Prosecco 5 stars and recommend that everyone try it…you won’t be sorry.

Patsy McCarthy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.