Our Board’s agenda review was held on October 25, at 9:30 a.m., in the Delaware Room. Board members reviewed and discussed agenda action items for the regular Board meeting to be held on Thursday, October 27, at 1:30 p.m. which will also take place in the Delaware Room.
Among the issues to be addressed at Thursday’s Board meeting are:
* Unaudited Summary Financial Statements as of September 30, 2016;
* Approval of Engagement Letter from Kondler & Associates to perform the 2016 audit and tax work;
* Acceptance of new member to the Finance Committee;
* Approval of expenditures: the additional expense to retrofit the two new boilers for the indoor and outdoor pools at Anthem Center; installation of new shade awnings for Tennis, Paddle Ball, and Pickle Ball at Liberty Center; stucco repairs and painting of the Annex building and freestanding monument structure on Anthem Parkway; and contract with Computer Surgeon 4 U for computer services;
* Update to the Board Policy Manual related to committee changes;
* Request to disband the Properties and Grounds Committee;
* Approval of the 2017 Election Calendar;
* Approval of the 2017 Insurance Renewal;
* Approval of the disbursement of funds to the Villa owners from the Villa construction defect settlement;
* Approval of the letter to Villa owners and a release agreement; and
* Official name change of the Delaware room hallway to Veterans Hall.
The draft Board Book for the October meeting is available on the SCA website at http://www.sca-hoa.org. You may view it by logging in, clicking on Documents / Draft Documents / and then the Board Book file. Click on the blue text links to see supporting material related to agenda items. Hard copy of the draft Board Book is also available at the Membership Office.