Home/Topics/An Easy way to Navigate This Website

An Easy way to Navigate This Website

Home Forums Let’s Talk An Easy way to Navigate This Website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

I’d like to suggest an easy “road map” to our newer members on how to find postings of different types as well as easy ways to post yourselves or comment on what someone else has written.

When you look at the home page, half way down you will see numerous categories with a brief description of what each one features. If you click on the category that is of interest another page will open which shows the titles of easy post in there. Click on the title of one you want to read and it will open for you. On the right hand side it will also give you the date it had been posted.

When reading any post that interests you and find you want to respond, scroll down the page and you will find a blank box for your comment. IMPORTANT, if you do post or wish to edit what you had already posted be sure to scroll down the page to the blue box on the right hand side that says SUBMIT and click it. If you forget to do that you will lose what you had just posted.

If you want to change your password or change your profile etc. look at the top right hand side and run your mouse pointer over your name. A menu will drop down showing all the things you can change there. Click whichever one you want and follow the prompts.

Should you get stuck or have any problems please don’t hesitate to email me and I will be happy to assist you. Rana@thevegasvoice.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.