8/8 WORKSHOP FOR USE OF RESTAURANT SPACE

Home/Topics/8/8 WORKSHOP FOR USE OF RESTAURANT SPACE

8/8 WORKSHOP FOR USE OF RESTAURANT SPACE

Home Forums Let’s Talk 8/8 WORKSHOP FOR USE OF RESTAURANT SPACE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

About a week ago I wrote about an idea that was suggested by the president of ICCC to open the shuttered restaurant space so that we, the residents of SCA and the clubs might have use of it once again. I proposed this idea at the last board meeting and the BOD have agreed to hold a workshop on August 8 at 2pm in the Arlington room to get resident input.

The thoughts were to once again be able to enjoy our magnificent view while chatting with friends and neighbors and maybe, enjoy a glass of wine or two. We can bring a bottle to share and bring comraderie back into our center once again.

A few years ago there was a piano just outside the door of the restaurant, I believe it is backstage in the grand ballroom now. With that piano, the clubs, perhaps the Entertainment Clu, the Silver Foxes, ICCC or Performing Arts might want to get a piano player for TGIF or Happy Hour… How nice it would be to hear music again in our center.

Please try and go to the workshop and share YOUR ideas. That space is costing all of us $4,000 per month, isn’t it time we were allowed to enjoy it?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.