Home › Forums › Where I Stand › SCA Restaurant: To Try Again or Not! › Reply To: SCA Restaurant: To Try Again or Not!
We moved to SCA last year so we never saw a restaurant at the center. I am curious as to why the proposal calls for the Buckman’s folks to run it. Here are my questions:
1. If one of the 2 restaurants (Buckman’s / SCA) is short staffed, are there assurances that staff won’t be pulled from the other location?
2. Will the menus and pricing be different?
3. Will SCA residents receive special pricing?
4. Will the SCA restaurant be available to rent for special events?
5. How will the success of the SCA restaurant be measured?
6. If the restaurant does not meet financial goals, will SCA residents / HOA be responsible for making up shortfalls?