Reply To: A Question of Character Part 2

Home/Reply To: A Question of Character Part 2

Reply To: A Question of Character Part 2

Home Forums Let’s Talk A Question of Character Part 2 Reply To: A Question of Character Part 2

Martin Winger
Participant

My opinion.  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, as I was told by me wee mother.

The other side of all of this is this weasel has always been antagonistic toward anyone who object to his ravings.

My question has always been, “who are these people” that write to him?  It never seems to be anyone that I could find from the SCA telco book on the SCA website, oh, that includes “Sandy Ridge.”  Yeah, yeah, I know it was some fictitious “person” just like the ones he dreams up in his mental delusions.  I never see valid names so I can only assume they are created by his constant rubbing of hands.

Let’s face it too, that after his little creative magic in Boston and his legal incident he had to find new ground to go to somewhere else to cause problems, but never was able to move away from his nature.  Soon afterward he was again caught with the truth being brought out by a retired senator.

Now I imagine he is freaking out due to all the construction at the location(s) west of Executive Airport road where he had great expectations of all that area being like it was, but the City of Henderson saw it a bit different.  So now, and any time an airplane crash occurs anywhere in the Henderson area he can blame it on society moving to the area.

So who is CJ?  Who is Peter Brown, not again in the SCA phonebook roster?  Was Sandy Ridge retired to his sick mind?  Why is it I rarely see responses to his blogs, and when I do who are they.

How long will he carry on about some stupid pictures, and how long is he going to tell us about him making arrangements for the the board and the people who must do what he says or be condemned.

What a sad sack who will find so many petty things to rant about.  I guess we’ll forever need to deal with it.