Reply To: An Open Letter To Rex Weddle, Forrest Quinn, Arthur Scheutz & Paul Perlstein

Home/Reply To: An Open Letter To Rex Weddle, Forrest Quinn, Arthur Scheutz & Paul Perlstein

Reply To: An Open Letter To Rex Weddle, Forrest Quinn, Arthur Scheutz & Paul Perlstein

Home Forums Let’s Talk An Open Letter To Rex Weddle, Forrest Quinn, Arthur Scheutz & Paul Perlstein Reply To: An Open Letter To Rex Weddle, Forrest Quinn, Arthur Scheutz & Paul Perlstein

Dick
Participant

Rana and Dan.

After checking the SCA Directory, many of the names of those who post  in that Rabid Dog’s blog there don’t exist.

There is no “Buddin” or “Banks” in the SCA Directory.

He’s a fraud.

To indirectly call Mary Lee Duley a bigot was disgusting and to say I attacked him at Green Valley is a total lie.  Remember I made the Police Report against him and his foul mouthed wife, who is every bit the lunatic he is.

And I dare that Rabid animal to take a lie detector test.  I will at any time, if he does.

This community needs to finally acknowledge that he is a sick menace whose poison has made our community a hell for any peace loving individual.