Reply To: Why The Restaurant is an Amenity

Home/Reply To: Why The Restaurant is an Amenity

Reply To: Why The Restaurant is an Amenity

Home Forums Let’s Talk Why The Restaurant is an Amenity Reply To: Why The Restaurant is an Amenity

Rana Goodman
Keymaster

E-mailed by Alan Weintraub

I’m sitting here in Johannesburg South Africa and after reading the article on Ranas’ blog I feel compelled to give you my opinion.

For Bob to suggest that this amenity is something that we needed and that the original documentation for this community included it has an amenity is ridiculous. An amenities something that is meant for the residents of the community.

An amenity should not be subsidized by the residents of the community and then be made available to everybody outside the community. This is a moneymaking operation that our board is considering.  If this restaurant is open to the community as an amenity then all of the benefits of owning a residence in Sun City anthem should be open to everybody in the community. We should then have a community swimming pool. We should have community meeting rooms. We should allow outside people to come into our clubs and participate in all of our activities. That is an amenity.

If Burch thinks that you can call this an amenity, he is way out of line.May you could feature an article on what an amenity is.
Ok.  Back to vacation.