Get Ready For Inspirada Town Center

Home/Topics/ST ROSE MALL/Get Ready For Inspirada Town Center

Get Ready For Inspirada Town Center

Home Forums Let’s Talk Get Ready For Inspirada Town Center

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Winger 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

http://www.cityofhenderson.com/docs/default-source/community-development-docs/land-use-plans/180611_inspirada-town-center-adopted-plan-june-2018.pdf

A little more than a year ago Dan and I attended a meeting with many officials of the city as well as log time SCA residents to view a scale model of a project shopping area promised to be coming to our area. Well it seems to soon becoming a reality. Click the ok above and view the proposed Inspirada Town Center, soon to be in our back yard by June of 2019. Between that and our ow Costco, what more could we want?http://www.cityofhenderson.com/docs/default-source/community-development-docs/land-use-plans/180611_inspirada-town-center-adopted-plan-june-2018.pdf

Martin Winger
    Participant

How wonderful to see our small community transition to even more greatness from the 70’s of old Henderson and the Bermite plant, and the smooth metamorphosis to a wondeful place to live in the high desert.  We now see signs of building everywhere along the St. Rose corridor and the soon completed finishing of “our” Costco along with all the homes and apartment/condo’s too.

I wonder what happened to the “cocky-lockies” that complained when they made their complaints about both the sky falling along with all the airplanes that would move to this community with the new neighbors.  Such small and narrow minded folk must have left (apparently) since this mall represents a new and growth spurt for the city of Henderson.

I find it refreshing to live here and appreciate the Henderson leaders we have.  Bless them all!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.