This month’s board meeting will be held on Thursday, February 23 at 5:30 p.m., in the Delaware Room of Anthem Center. Among the issues to be addressed at this meeting are:
* Review of the Unaudited Summary Financial as of December 31, 2016;
* Update Pending Litigation Statement;
* Approval of new members to the following committees: Audit, Community Lifestyle, Covenants, and Elections;
* Approval of six expenditures: Two-year contract for an Annual Reserve Study Update; replacement of the audio system for the exercise rooms at Independence Center renewal of the employee benefits package; refinishing and re-strapping of all outdoor pool furniture at Liberty Center; installation of new carpet at the Independence and Anthem Centers; and new VCT flooring in the Arts & Crafts room at Independence Center;
* Community Service Group and Foundation Assisting Seniors; and
* Restaurant Options and Recommendations; and
* Homeowner complaints alleging the wording on the SCA Assessment Coupon Booklet and the SCA’s Delinquent Assessment Policy and alleging discrepancies with the Facilities and Landscape recent Charter.
The draft Board Book for the February 23, 2017 board meeting is available on the SCA website at http://www.sca-hoa.org. You may view it by logging in, clicking on Documents / Draft Documents / and then the Board Book file. Click on the blue text links in the agenda to see supporting material related to agenda items. Hard copy of the draft Board Book is also available at the Membership Office.