Rumors

Home/Topics/Rumors

Rumors

Home Forums Let’s Talk Rumors

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rana Goodman 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Denise Bianca
    Participant

I am writing as a member of the Communications Team for Sun City Anthem’s Women’s Club.

There is a rumor going around some of the SCA Clubs that the reason the restaurant deal fell through is the Women’s Club did not want it.

This is not true and, in fact, the Women’s Club has absolutely no official opinion regarding the restaurant and has not expended any effort to influence any decisions by the HOA Board regarding this issue. The reason I am writing is to make sure your subscribers understand that the above mentioned rumor is exactly that – a rumor with absolutely no basis in fact. Any Women’s Club member that expresses opinions regarding a restaurant is expressing a personal opinion only and not that of the club as a whole.

Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

Denise: I think this went deeper than any one club or owner didn’t want it. The EBLAST Anthem today and Anthem Opinions sent our with the facts about non-vetting as well as other things, led to an overwhelming response from owners going to the board president. We believe that is what led to a major part of this decision… the knowledge that many, many owners were not totally against it..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.