REVIEW THE SCA RESTAURANT PRESENTATION 5/9 9:30 A:M

Home/Topics/REVIEW THE SCA RESTAURANT PRESENTATION 5/9 9:30 A:M

REVIEW THE SCA RESTAURANT PRESENTATION 5/9 9:30 A:M

Home Forums Let’s Talk REVIEW THE SCA RESTAURANT PRESENTATION 5/9 9:30 A:M

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Patsy McCarthy 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

This link will take you to the presentation for the restaurant

https://www.sca-hoa.org/picture/6927restaurant_pp_2-23-2017.pdf

This is the presentation made by Sandy Seddon at her last meeting in March, she will use the same informatuion 5/9 at 9:30 am in the Delaware room. All

residents are invited.

Patsy McCarthy
    Participant

How many times and how many ways do the residents of SCA have to say WE DON’T WANT ANOTHER RESTAURANT?  I think the fact that every one of the restaurants we have had has gone broke because the general population of SCA does not want to go there.  The food has been too expensive and of not very good quality.  And, the service has been terrible. Let’s not forget the thousands of thousands of dollars we, the residents, have lost over the years on these failing PRIVATE businesses.  There are dozens of restaurants with excellent food and service a 5 to 10 minute drive from Anthem.  Those are the restaurants I frequent with my friends and family.  Ms. Seddon wants to shove this down our throats.  Haven’t we choked enough and lost too much money already to go down this road again?   And, how dare she say that if we do have a restaurant that they will have exclusive catering rights to all Club functions.  That is ludicrous.  Let’s turn that space into meeting rooms or more room for activities.

Patsy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.