PLEASE HELP GET LOST SERVICE DOG "BERT" BACK HOME

Home/Topics/PLEASE HELP GET LOST SERVICE DOG "BERT" BACK HOME

PLEASE HELP GET LOST SERVICE DOG "BERT" BACK HOME

Home Forums Let’s Talk PLEASE HELP GET LOST SERVICE DOG "BERT" BACK HOME

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rana Goodman 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

About one week ago a missing dog notice went up on the Neighborhood website and it seems that no one reported finding him to his owner. Today the following notice was posted and it seems that this little guy is also a service animal and although he has been found and is safe, the person who found him is keeping him. This is all well and good when you find a dog or cat who seems to have no one searching for them but no only has this lady been frantically looking, but she has special needs besides the love of her companion animal.

If you have seen them in the dog park of anywhere PLEASE HELP GET HIM BACK HOME. Below is a copy of her post from this morning, Wed January 10

reply@rs.email.nextdoor.com

Kelly Cole

MAJOR BERT ALERT: PLEASE GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! PERSON AT DOG PARK -HE HAS BEEN seen with You over last few weeks and he ANSWERS TO BERT! I’ll PAY U 702-755-5419 HE IS A SEIZURE ALERT DOG! THEY ARE SCARED TO TELL ME WHAT PARK!

My medical condition was personal, I had NO idea people would steal a dog. I did not want to divulge my medical condition to get my dog back. This is so sad .

IT JUST TAKES ONE PERSON TOTELL ME AND GET THE REWARD AND GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK.

Jan 10 in Lost & Found to 20 neighborhoods

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.