A VERY INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE CONVERSATION

Home/Topics/A VERY INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE CONVERSATION

A VERY INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE CONVERSATION

Home Forums Let’s Talk A VERY INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE CONVERSATION

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MARCIA KOSTERKA 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MARCIA KOSTERKA
    Keymaster

While running errands today, I met a person whom I routinely see in one of the local stores located in Anthem.  She is not a personal friend of mine, but more of an acquaintance I have come to know during the eleven years that I have lived here.

I asked her if she received the ballot for recall yet and she knew what I was referring to.  Her answer surprised me to no end.  She said to me that she and her husband had sold their home in SCA and moved away.  I asked her why and here is what she revealed to me.

She said that for years like other homeowners, they have endured one bad set of board of directors after the other.  These directors have consistently shown distain for homeowners and have repeatedly demonstrated bad decision making, treating homeowners’ monies as their own personal bank account, wasted tens of thousands of dollars, demonstrated repeated rudeness to residents and refuse to be accountable for their actions, often heinous in nature.  This is a woman who never went to meetings, nor read any blogs, but was very informed as to what has transpired over the years here in SCA.

When the initial shock wore off, I asked her where she and her husband moved to and the answer was Sun City MacDonald Ranch.  She went on to tell me that since they had relocated, they have been treated by fellow homeowners, staff and board members with respect, warmth and kindness and that had they known all this earlier, they would have moved much sooner.  She also informed me that several of her friends and acquaintances who previously lived in SCA, had also sold their homes and moved to Sun City MacDonald Ranch as well.

Another comment was directed toward, as she called it, “the arrogant little mouthpiece who spews the dictums of the board and constantly attacks those who disagree with him.”  She then mentioned why some male homeowner hasn’t decked him yet.

She also mentioned the outrageous salaries being paid to staff here who have more than helped to divide this community.  Her parting shot to me was, “Tell me something, does the General Manager’s salary include her rudeness, arrogance and dictatorial attitude toward SCA homeowners as part of her duties?”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.