Congratulations to Our Newest SCA Board Member

Home/Topics/Congratulations to Our Newest SCA Board Member/Congratulations to Our Newest SCA Board Member

Congratulations to Our Newest SCA Board Member

Home Forums I Take This Occasion Congratulations to Our Newest SCA Board Member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Winger 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rana Goodman
    Keymaster

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 9:20 AM
    To: garylee@pga.com
    Subject: Congratulations

Dear Gary:

On behalf of myself, AnthemToday.com and the Vegas Voice i’d like to congratulate you on winning your board seat. I know you will be “low man on the totem pole” but maybe finally the residents have begun to wake up. Thank you for running, thank you for standing tall.

If there is anything I can do to help you, that you need my blog site to help with, just call on me.

Rana Goodman

http://www.Anthemtoday.com

http://www.TheVegasVoice.net

Reply From Gary Lee:

Rana …. I want to take this opportunity to thank any of your readers who voted for me in this election.

I recognize the fact that I do not have any “direct” experience on any of SCA’s committees or volunteer programs but … I do bring to the board an extensive background in the management of facilities, construction, budgeting, finance and human resources – all of which are basic to the operations of the SCA.

I promise to bring an element of “common sense” to the board and a diligent effort in exploring facts and conditions prior to voting on any subject.

I would welcome the thoughts and opinions of any of your readers. I will be open to receiving any input and I will certainly consider them in my decision making.

Gary Lee

GaryLee@gpa.com

Martin Winger
    Participant

Hello Gary,

Just a FYI.  I think I played it smart this time.  My vote was only you and not any other candidate for fear I would be adding others and didn’t know what might happen in this short future.

Best of luck.

M W

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.